TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


February 21, 2008

Workshop with the McLellans!

I am just surfacing from a great visit with Mel and Sean McLellan of McLellan Studio in Franklin, TN. Mel and Sean are a husband and wife photography team that really define the word team. It was great watching them shoot and process the images at the same time. Mel's list of strengths are endless, but I keep thinking about how much energy she puts into making sure you feel comfortable. Sean will eventually be known as the Secret Ninja Photographer because he is shooting from every angle when you least expect it, keeping everything natural. I know this first hand because they photographed me for use on my blog. Being on the opposite side of the camera is always a good experience, making me remember how it feels to be one of my clients. I appreciate their advice, talent, and warmth! Thank you guys! Here are a few of the images from the session: