TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


February 10, 2008

A Room Without A View

Today I am lucky enough to be cleaning out a large room at a good friend's house. Most people would not be too excited to say that, but this will be a new studio space for me. I plan to keep all of my shooting on location, but keep this space to make a mess and leave it. A space for me. Honestly this will be my new place to take ebay pictures! Ha! I used to shoot commercial and sometimes I miss it, so this will give me a chance to shoot some promotional items or sample shots of albums. My friend is even going to let me paint it. How great is that? Nancy is not just a good friend, she's a great assistant and incredible costume designer. Her house is more like a shop of all sorts. I think Santa's elves would like it over there. So a special thanks to Nancy for giving me a great room without a view! :) Maybe when it's fixed up I will throw some pics up.