TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


February 7, 2008

Price Change and Resurfacing

Thanks for stopping by the blog! Your comments keep me going! I am currently being harassed by a good friend of mine to update my blog more often. She's right. It's good to have strong mentors! You know who you are. I'm been on blog hiatus getting my new prices organized. I think every photographer disappears in the winter to do this. My new prices are updated on the web and I am excited about not only shooting weddings and seniors, but also shooting more personal projects that I plan to unveil on the blog. I have had so many fun ideas piling up since I decided to start the business, that now I plan to make time to shoot those ideas and share them with you! I titled this post Price Change and Resurfacing because I am just now resurfacing from my trip to Ohio and Missouri. I love to go to Ohio because that's where most of my photography friends are. It's a great chance to compare notes and sort through new ideas. My best friend Michelle is always there to support me and problem solve with me. She would make a great counselor because she is such a good listener. Her husband Steve is a part-time secret ninja that can fix any problem you don't feel like dealing with and he makes it look effortless. Their dogs are also supportive by checking on you several times a day and seeing if you need a break to play fetch or tug of war. I spent most of my time in Missouri visiting family and former co-workers at the commercial studio, Rockafellow Photography. We had so much to catch up on. I get to see more of my family in Myrtle Beach, SC later this month. I realize this is February, but any chance to be at the beach is good for me. I will be playing catch up on housekeeping things for the business for awhile, but my goals are in place and it's going to be a great year!