TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


March 7, 2010

Up to Know-Good...

Well, winter is almost over and so is my hiatus from blogging. I have been putting some time and thought not only into recharging my batteries, but also into some new ideas. When I think about what I want to do with my life as a person and as a photographer; the list is long, but exciting. So far in 2010, I am off to a good start. In a couple of weeks, I will be moving to a bigger place that will allow me to shoot inside more often. There will be more room for having friends over and working with even more talented people in my area. I am also looking forward to seeing Norah Jones, Cracker, and possibly Sheryl Crow in concert. Yeah! I love music. If that wasn't enough, I just found out that there is an increasing chance of meeting a couple photographers this summer while I am visiting my family on the west coast. Another Yeah! So those are all in the future...what about now? Today I started the planning process for a few shoots (editorial, fashion, bridal) that I've wanted to do for myself. It's amazing how many people I have met this year that I would like to work with and it's finally coming together. Last, but not least, I also had the opportunity to interview fellow photographer Julie of Julie Roberts Photography! I will be posting the interview on my blog as soon as I can. I learned quite a bit of new information about Julie including some photography tips and tricks that she is willing to share, so be sure to visit again for the full interview.