TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


February 14, 2009

Andrea & Patrick's Engagement Session

Andrea and Patrick are officially engaged! It was a wet day, so we did a quick photo shoot, but I have a feeling we will be shooting again when it gets warmer. We had a great time scouting locations and ended up in the Mt. Adams area of Cincinnati. I couldn't decide which I liked better on a few of the images towards the end, so I posted both versions. Leave a comment and let me know which you like better between 12 and 13 or 14 and 15. The last image was taken at a beautiful wine bar in the Mt. Adams. I want to say a special Congratulations!! to Andrea and Patrick and say a BIG THANK YOU for a great dinner and night out in Cincinnati. I had a blast hanging out with you!























12


13


14


15