TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


January 27, 2009

Getting ready for 2009!

It has snowed enough in Ohio that I got to use my 4-wheel drive today. Whoohoo! The thought of a snow day blows my mind since it was not that bad in Tennessee the last several years. With the move I had a chance to do a major "Pre-Spring Cleaning" and getting ready for 2009! It has been an intense four months since I moved to Ohio, but with understanding friends, family, and clients I have been catching up leaps and bounds. Now that things are put away and sorted I am starting to enjoy working on some personal photography and as always pushing myself to grow as an artist. Later this year I am very excited about putting more time and effort into using dramatic lighting on location. Until then I want to post a few photography non-sequiturs so to speak of shots I see along the way. Soon I would like to introduce some of the new talent that will be assisting me this year at weddings, portrait shoots, and behind the scenes. I can't introduce them without some fun/embarrassing images, so I will save that until later. Here is a silly one of me for you to laugh at until I can get them on here.