TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


December 14, 2008

The Donnellys brave the Cold in Eden Park and Mt. Adams!

I have always wanted to shoot in Cincinnati and yesterday I finally had my chance. Tina and I have been trying to get together for a shoot either in Tennessee or in Ohio for a while and since I moved up here it made it quite a bit more convenient to get a shoot together. Not only is this the first shoot in Cincinnati, but it was the first time I met her family. They are troopers in the cold and good sports all around. Anyone whose been on a shoot with me knows that I am never quite finished. One more shot...one more...:) My favorite moment of the day is when their son Michael looked at me with an expression like Ralphie straight out of "The Christmas Story". With that red sweater and hilarious expression I was half expecting him to tell me all about a Red Ryder BB Gun. :)