TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


September 10, 2008

Super-sized Not-So- Sneak Peak of Michelle & Dustin's Wedding!

Michelle and Dustin have been plotting and planning their wedding for quite awhile and it was so wonderful to see all come together so beautifully. Their wedding took place at Brother's Cove Resort where they were able to get ready in the cabins, along with have the ceremony and reception at the lodge. The weather was perfect along with the message delivered by Dan Netherland. I found it a little difficult to take pictures when there are tears in your eyes for more than a couple seconds. :) I want to say a special congratulations to Michelle and Dustin! I've enjoyed getting to know you over the years and it's especially great when I get to see you reach such important milestones in your life. I wish you so much happiness!