TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


August 6, 2008

A Mini-Workshop

I have recently meet a very cool photographer from Atlanta named Richard Pedrelli. Richard has had a long career in computers and is now learning and loving photography. He has an incredible mind and is just the sort of person that has taken the time to research things before he gives advice. I called him recently to get some advice on photographing a rodeo that I am shooting in September and we became fast friends. Richard and I have planned a mini-workshop to help him with his photography and he is helping me with getting the most of out my computer and saving me tons of time by sharing things that he has researched. I am looking forward to working together on some fun artwork pieces. I am posting one of Richard's favorites from my website that I took in San Fransisco from the Golden Gate bridge (not the crow's nest)! Quite a few people ask me that. :) This one's for you Richard!