TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


July 23, 2008

Summer Bella

Heather called me awhile back to schedule shoots of Bella at 6 months, 9 months, and a one year and I have to say...what a good mom! :) So far scheduling and good weather have worked out well! This is Bella at 9 months welcoming summer at Splash Country and then hanging out at my house. Bella has learned that if she rolls the football away from her, Heather will chase it. Needless to say, this was a long game. It was worth it, because this was a special shot for Heather's husband Jay's birthday present. He had figured out every other present and this was the last chance to surprise him. Bella is one happy little girl. I would have NEVER guessed that spraying water in her face would make her laugh over and over. Good thing Heather did. I love how much Heather enjoys being a mom and enjoys Bella. Before I know it, Bella will be one year and I will be sure to post more pics. We are both October babies, I'm just a little older. :)