TO SEE THE NEW POSTS BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG!


March 1, 2008

Returning from Myrtle Beach

Home again, home again! I just got back from Myrtle Beach, SC where I spent some time with my family and a couple friends. It was cold and windy, but so clear and beautiful I had to get my camera out and take a few shots. Things have changed over the years in Myrtle Beach and there is new construction everyday. Our extended family stayed here every other summer for several years while I was growing up. I miss those days. My cousins and I have all grown up and there is a new generation visiting Sunset Beach, NC which is very cool too. I enjoyed getting to look back at Myrtle Beach with my dad and remember what it used to look like. I am only included one picture because my dad is not known for patience in front of the camera. I'm surprised he humored me at all. My dad loves his Rockport shoes. :)